Page 11 of 18
April 11, 2014
Scriptures: Habakkuk 2:1-4
I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
- Alpha and Omega, I praise you for the grace of waiting upon you in fasting and prayers all these days
- Thank you Lord for the prayers answered thus far and for the ones you are about to answer
- I am grateful Lord for you are the One working in me to fulfill all your good pleasures
- Standing upon the authority of God's word in the name of Jesus, I decree:
⇒ This is my appointed time; God's vision for my life must to come to pass
⇒ The vision of God for my life and my destiny shall be fulfilled to the letter
⇒ Today is the end of my waiting, God's vision for me begin to speak now
⇒ Every gate of hell delaying the fulfillment of my God given vision, collapse
⇒ Every power and every spirit trying to discourage me from my God given vision, fail woefully
⇒ I refuse to turn back at the edge of my miracle; mighty Father uphold me
⇒ More than ever let my life magnetize the favor and the blessings of God
⇒ As this fasting period ends, let the power of sin, the reign of failure and every limitation come to an end in my life
⇒ As this fasting period ends, let frustration and fruitlessness come to an end in my life and my family
⇒ Father grant me a new beginning; cause a new season to take off for me
⇒ Father, let me begin to experience an overflowing abundance of your anointing upon my life
- Thank you my God for answering my prayers in the name of Jesus Christ.